As a Senior Fullstack Developer at Spiria, you will…
- Write, modify, review, optimize and debug code;
- Participate in testing and quality control activities as per the testing strategy;
- Act as advisor to the Development teams.
- Support project-related activities such as:
- Assessing effort required;
- Analyzing needs;
- Problem solving;
- Integrating and configuring software components;
- Review code and architecture to ensure compliance with company development standards and industry best practices .
- Provide technical leadership within the project team.
- Keep up with emerging technologies and development techniques.
- Help develop and improve work methods and procedures.
- Foster knowledge transfer by supporting and coaching less experienced colleagues .
What you’ll need to succeed
- Excellent people skills and communication skills;
- Ability to work with tight deadlines;
- Fluent in French or English, comfortable with working in a bilingual environment;
- At least 8 years professional experience in Web development;
- Knowledge of the most common libraries and development frameworks such as React, Vue and Angular;
- Experience with unit testing.
How we like to give back
- A fun, motivating work environment;
- Flexible schedule and remote work policy;
- Several different learning and development opportunities;
- Interesting and diverse projects;
- Constant supply of fruits, juice and coffee. Because coffee = code!
Get to know us!
Powered by a passion for technology, Spiria designs and develops custom digital solutions for industry leaders who want to run better businesses, deliver more value to their customers and generate growth through digital transformation. As we grow, we stay true to what we love: quality software, technological innovation, and creative collaboration.