QA Automation Expert
We are seeking an experienced and dynamic QA Analyst to work closely with the development and delivery teams to accompany our ever-growing clients. We offer a fun, respectful, and progressive working environment focused on employees’ personal and professional goals with excellent advancement opportunities for individuals interested in taking on increased responsibilities.
Our ideal candidate is motivated not only by the opportunity to develop their knowledge and skills, but to promote sharing their knowledge with the team.
If you love improving the quality of software products and helping to build confidence in workable solutions, then you may be just the candidate we are looking for.
What Gets You Going
- Supporting development teams by carrying out systematic tests to identify and document anomalies based on testing plans;
- Develop testing strategies, and identify tools and processes to optimize overall quality assurance activities;
- Create a complete quality assurance validation cycle;
- Run test scenarios and participate in quality assurance validation;
- Identify and document bugs found during testing.
Our Ideal Candidate Has:
- 3+ years of experience working on Quality Assurance Automation;
- Experience with the latest tools and industry best practices;
- Front end web application test automation (e.g. Selenium WebDriver, Cypress) and REST API testing experience;
- Developing test cases and bug tracking using tools like JIRA or Azure DevOps;
- Experience with a version control system. E.g., Team city, git
- The ability to provide test automation execution reports based on company requirements;
- Superior communication skills, both oral and written;
- Excellent people skills with good judgement;
- Have a “roll up your sleeves and dive in” attitude;
- A sense of humor. (important!)
Bonus Points For:
- Proven experience working with Microsoft Playwright or Selenium Webdriver;
- Postman, JMeter, or other web service API or performance testing tools;
- A great design and product sense and an interest in being actively engaged in design decisions;
- Security/Data Protection API's, TDD/BDD and continuous integration;
- Experience mentoring junior staff and leading teams.
How We Like to Give Back:
- A fun, motivating work environment;
- Flexible schedule and remote work policy;
- Several different learning and development opportunities;
- There is no shortage of interesting challenges here and our culture won't act like a parental unit either. You get responsibility and you own it;
Get to know us!
We provide quality services to create custom digital solutions for companies driven by the passion to innovate and the desire to lead the way. The digital strategies and solutions delivered by our 150 experts transform business models, customer experiences and operations.The carefully designed and skillfully engineered multiplatform software, Web and Mobile solutions transform the way more than 500 businesses set across multiple industries deliver amazing experiences and define what comes next.