8 time Growth500 winner, Spiria Toronto, is looking for an enthusiastic Business Development Director with exemplary ability and the unique opportunity to develop new customer accounts and generate new revenue. We are looking for someone who has a good understanding of strategies for selling professional services as well as a good knowledge of the tech industry.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Reporting to the Vice President of Sales:
- Strategically develop new accounts and business opportunities through prospecting and networking;
- Diligently represent Spiria and interact with stakeholders at both executive and tactical levels;
- Understand the strategic and business drivers that motivate the development of client projects;
- Undertake the responsibilities of a business and technology advisor and involve your team as appropriate;
- Seamlessly manage the sales process and the interventions of the various players involved in the customer's decision-making;
- Promote dynamic growth in existing accounts;
- Collaborate with team members when writing service offers.
- 5 to 10 years of experience in passionate sales development of customized business solutions, ideally professional IT services;
- Have a respectable understanding of consultative selling and its complex sales process;
- Exceed our expectations in your ability to develop and acquire new accounts across diverse markets;
- A unique knack to bring closure to deals and client satisfaction;
- An inspiring and large network of business relationships mostly in the Greater Toronto area;
- Possess an innovative vision that which opens doors to develop lasting business relationships;
- Show resilience and cherish social support from your team! Tenacious and eager; have the will to win and achieve goals.
- Multilingual; French or Spanish. German? Even better!
WHAT WE'RE OFFERING:
In addition to a base annual salary, we are offering an aggressive, uncapped commission plan geared towards meeting (or largely exceeding) sales targets (OTE), benefits are competitive, and our work environment is fun, respectful and cares for the well-being of employees. Our business objectives are ambitious, we are growing, and we are looking for someone who wants to contribute to our success!
SEE WHAT WE ARE UP TO!