We are seeking an experienced web application developer with advanced knowledge of Python and Django. If you are someone who loves designing and building complex web applications, this job is for you. You will be a subject-matter expert due to your understanding of software architecture and the entire development process. You will contribute to a multidisciplinary web and mobile development team comprised of many talented engineers, developers, designers and QA analysts throughout Spiria.
As a Software Developer at Spiria, you will…
- Write, modify, review, optimize and debug code;
- Participate in testing and quality control activities as per the testing strategy;
- Have the chance to act as an advisor within the development teams;
- Review peer code and architecture to ensure compliance with company development standards and industry best practices;
- Provide technical leadership within the project team.
What you’ll need to succeed
- Excellent people and communication skills;
- Ability to work with tight deadlines;
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in Web development;
- Extensive experience with Python/Django and/or Ruby on Rails;
- Experience working with architecting data and microservices.
- Advanced knowledge of Data model design (logical & physical data models);
- Experience developing RESTful web APIs, unit testing;
- Nice to have: Node.js, Machine Learning.
How we like to give back
- A fun, motivating work environment;
- Flexible schedule and remote work policy;
- Several different learning and development opportunities;
- Interesting and diverse projects;
- Endless supply of quality coffee, espresso, lattes, macchiatos. Because coffee = code!
Get to know us!
Powered by a passion for technology, Spiria designs and develops custom digital solutions for industry leaders who want to run better businesses, deliver more value to their customers and generate growth through digital transformation. As we grow, we stay true to what we love: quality software, technological innovation, and creative collaboration.