We’re looking for someone who will be responsible for translating software requirements into working software and can code, maintain, enhance, and develop applications for use. Someone who will be relied upon to design an architecture that fits with our short, mid and long-term business needs, as well as implementing the relevant metrics and tracking system to ensure the health and success of the solution. Someone who likes to share their passion for the work and ensuring development is best in class.
You’ve been passionate about technology and computers for as long as you can remember (even as a kid, you were the family’s go-to tech whiz). To you, building, supporting and maintaining business applications isn’t work – it’s your calling. You love the idea of turning ideas into real applications and have a burning desire to seek out innovative business solutions that exceed your client’s needs.
What Gets You Going
- You’re a developer at heart and words like AGILE are music to your soul.
- You’re a strong communicator…when you talk, others are interested in listening.
- You manage your time as expertly as you manage your projects. Prioritizing, planning and organizing are part of your DNA.
- You enjoy talking with stakeholders to understand their business needs, knowing you can find a way for technology to help them.
- You handle even the tightest deadlines with a cool head and clear vision.
- You love to share thoughts and ideas – after all, two heads are always better than one.
- Finding simple solutions to complicated problems and explaining them to others comes as naturally to you as breathing.
What You've Done
- 8+ years of professional experience in Web development
- Design an architecture that fits with short, mid and long-term business needs, as well as implementing the relevant metrics and tracking system to ensure the health and success of the solution.
- Review peer code and architecture to ensure compliance with company development standards and industry best practices;
- Experience consuming RESTful APIs;
How We Like To Give Back
- A fun, motivating work environment;
- Flexible schedule and remote work policy;
- Several different learning and development opportunities;
- Interesting and diverse projects;
- Endless supply of quality coffee, espresso, lattes, macchiatos. Because coffee = code!
Get to know us!
Powered by a passion for technology, Spiria designs and develops custom digital solutions for industry leaders who want to run better businesses, deliver more value to their customers and generate growth through digital transformation. As we grow, we stay true to what we love: quality software, technological innovation, and creative collaboration.