- Growth-Driven Strategy
- Smart Customer Experience
- Human-Centered Design
- Purpose-Built Development
Sales Engineer / Digital Solutions Specialist
We engineer digital change. We provide quality services to create custom digital solutions for companies driven by the passion to innovate and the desire to lead the way. The digital strategies and solutions delivered by our 150 experts transform business models, customer experiences and operations.
The carefully designed and skillfully engineered multiplatform software, Web and Mobile solutions transform the way more than 500 businesses set across multiple industries deliver amazing experiences and define what comes next.
We are looking for someone who will work closely with both our Business Development and Engineering teams that will be responsible for analyzing the business needs of our new and existing clients. As a Digital Solutions Specialist, you will work closely with our sales team to extract and assist our clients in the definition of their projects and will collaborate with our Design, Engineering, and QA teams in order to evaluate and propose solutions. You will also help improve and develop tools and templates that will help translate and document the information received.
*Please note this role will be required to work from the Oakville office 50% of the time, post pandemic*
As a Digital Solutions Specialist at Spiria, you will…
- Analyze, identify, document and define our client's business context;
- Assist clients in determining the value of their projects;
- Perform the user needs analysis and document for the implementation team;
- Participate in the design of solutions and specify the business rules;
- Collaborate and assume a frontline advisory role with project stakeholders (internal and external team);
- Propose working methods, templates or tools (inspired by the best practices) that will increase our efficiency.
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or other related fields;
- Have a minimum of 3 years of software experience in a service company;
- Excellent knowledge of the issues and challenges of small and medium-sized businesses;
- High level knowledge of existing and new technologies, frameworks and methodologies to best evaluate how and when they should be used for client projects;
- Experience with scoping and evaluating projects;
- Relevant experience in process mapping;
- Mastering the best practices in business analysis and related tools;
- Experience in developing software or digital solutions (Web applications, mobile, website, etc.) of quality;
- Experience in delivering various types of projects (time and material, Fix Price, ...) in different business verticals, an asset;
- Ability to work with interdisciplinary teams in a variety of contexts;
- Be oriented towards customer satisfaction;
- Good coordination and monitoring capacity;
- Excellent spoken and written communication (French is an asset);
How we like to give back:
- A fun, motivating work environment;
- Flexible schedule and remote work policy;
- Several different learning and development opportunities;
- Interesting and diverse projects;
- Constant supply of coffee. Because coffee == code!