Spiria is looking for an experienced web developer with an excellent customer approach, who will work with graphic designers and customers to integrate dynamic websites or extranet. It will take care of module configuration, content updates, compatibility of deliverables with all web browsers, and quality control of integrated projects.
As Web Integrator at Spiria, you will...
- Write, modify, review, optimize and debug code;
- Integrate changes to various projects to meet client needs:
- Breaking down graphics into modules for implementation as a Web page;
- Producing Web pages compliant with the standards of the Web project, including “responsive” pages;
- Creating, editing and optimizing CSS files;
- Adapting, integrating and coding program modules;
- Optimizing Web page loading times;
- Optimizing Web pages to comply with SEO best practices;
- Optimizing and coding Web pages to implement SEM objectives;
- Participate in testing and quality control activities as contemplated in the testing strategy.
What you’ll need to succeed…
- 5+ years of experience in web programming and integration;
- French speaking is mandatory;
- Proven expertise with main PHP CMS ;
- Experience with a transactional platform and e-commerce functionality is an asset;
- Ability to understand and respect a CMS’s API, as well as object oriented programming;
- Ability to create code from scratch;
- This position requires learning the CMS Processwire (although not all of the work will be done using this platform);
- A portfolio of your achievements proving your abilities would be greatly appreciated.
How we like to give back:
- Unique and stimulating work environment;
- Flexible schedule and remote work policy;
- Plenty of professional growth opportunities;
- Interesting and diverse projects.
Get to know us!
Powered by a passion for technology, Spiria designs and develops custom digital solutions for industry leaders who want to run better businesses, deliver more value to their customers and generate growth through digital transformation. As we grow, we stay true to what we love: quality software, technological innovation, and creative collaboration.