DevOps, Software Developer
We are currently seeking an experienced DevOps developer with a background in software engineering to support our development team in a company with an ever-growing client base. Do you find new technologies fascinating? Do you strive to stay at the fore-front of the quickly evolving DevOps landscape? Are you adaptable and quick to move across multiple project scopes? If you answers yes to all of these questions, we'd like to meet you!
As a Software Developer, DevOps at Spiria, you will need to:
- Assess client needs (both external and internal);
- Introduce positive change to the team’s development process;
- Actively participate in defining DevOps architecture for software development projects;
- Actively participate in the set up of automation, deployment and monitoring tools;
- Create test/development environments to ensure the quality of the implemented elements;
- Validate the impact that implemented changes have on the team’s workload;
- Actively participate in project documentation, tool research, etc.
What you need to succeed:
- Bilingual: French and English is mandatory;
- Ability to work with several teams;
- Avid multitasker;
- Possess entrapreneurship;
- 3+ years of experience in DevOps;
- Experience in software development is an asset;
- Mastery of all DevOps spheres;
- Hands-on experience with web services management (AWS, Azure, VMware, GCP, etc.)
- Hands-on experience in CI/CD (Jenkins, Teamcity, Terraform, etc.);
- Hands-on experience with containerization (Docker, Mesos, K8s);
- Good knowledge of IT (networking, server, security, virtualization, etc.).
How we like to give back
- A fun, motivating work environment;
- Flexible schedule and remote work policy;
- Several different learning and development opportunities;
- Interesting and diverse projects;
- Constant supply of fruits, juice and coffee.
Get to know us!
Powered by a passion for technology, Spiria designs and develops custom digital solutions for industry leaders who want to run better businesses, deliver more value to their customers and generate growth through digital transformation. As we grow, we stay true to what we love: quality software, technological innovation, and creative collaboration.