Are you willing, nay, eager to brave the current labour shortage to go hunting unicorns?
As in every recruitment process, we are looking for a rare gem... or rather a unicorn! That said, we would be happy to get to know you, even if you don't have a horn... as long as you possess the magical power to build trusting relationships with your candidates! If you are passionate about technology and have recruitment for breakfast, we want to meet you!
Because we have to talk a little bit about us, yes we have a ping pong table and yes we have an awesome coffee machine. But, all jokes aside, we are a company with a great culture, that considers recruitment to be a strategic and crucial part of our growth. We need someone like you to complete our already fun team, so if you're looking for fantastic colleagues and a great environment, apply now!
As an IT Recruiter at Spiria, you'll get to...
- Source and solicit potential candidates via various external sites;
- Sort applications received through various job boards;
- Maintain our talent pool by keeping in touch with potential candidates;
- Define hiring needs with managers;
- Keep track of candidates throughout the staffing process;
- Identify and leverage best techniques to attract top talent;
- Participate in events (meet-ups, conventions, etc.) and develop your candidate network;
- Negotiate and conclude employment offers;
- Plan and execute new employee onboarding for our Oakville office
- Support the Oakville leadership team in day to day employee management processes
- As part of the Culture and Talent team, participate in the development of talent acquisition strategies and HR marketing initiatives;
What you need to succeed
- Posses minimum 2 year of experience as an IT recruiter;
- Master the use of social media and the best sourcing techniques;
- Master the English languages perfectly, spoken and written,;
- Experience with MS Office and at least one Applicant Management System (ATS);
- Be passionate about people and their stories in order to identify the best cultural fits;
- Knowledge of the French will be considered a significant asset;
- Knowledge and experience with HR fundamentals is also a significant asset;
Why choose a career at Spiria
- Work from home policy during and after the pandemic to encourage a healthy work-life balance;
- Flexible schedule of 37.5 hours per week (and yes, remote work for the entire duration of the pandemic);
- In addition to your weeks of vacation, 5 sick days, plus additional paid time off during the Holidays;
- Comprehensive group insurance plan;
- Reimbursement plan for corporate cell phone as well as Health & Wellness related activities
- Free beverages, including soft drinks, juice, tea, coffee, bunch of activities virtual and reel and many others perks
- A quiet but dynamic environment in splendid, renovated and modern premises;
- And above all, a very nice team!
Get to know us!
Powered by a passion for technology, Spiria designs and develops custom digital solutions for industry leaders who want to run better businesses, deliver more value to their customers and generate growth through digital transformation. As we grow, we stay true to what we love: quality software, technological innovation, and creative collaboration.