- Growth-Driven Strategy
- Smart Customer Experience
- Human-Centered Design
- Purpose-Built Development
Quality Assurance Analyst
We are currently seeking a smart and dynamic Quality Control Analyst to accompany our development team and our ever-growing client list. We offer a tight-knit, respectful working environment focused on employees’ personal and professional goals with excellent advancement opportunities for individuals interested in taking on increased responsibilities. This is why we’d like our next addition to the team to be an individual motivated not only by the opportunity to develop their knowledge and skills, but also to promote sharing knowledge within the team.
As a Quality Assurance Analyst at Spiria, you will…
- Support the Development team by carrying out systematic tests to identify and document anomalies based on testing plans. This is achieved by:
- Ensuring that the system responds according to specifications or the needs underlying the request;
- Executing manual and automated testing plans: checking and/or validating software, Web applications or other IT systems;
- Managing tickets related to testing activities.
- Foster knowledge transfer by supporting and coaching less experienced colleagues.
- Work with internal and external stakeholders.
- Plan testing activities for each project.
- Draft testing plans and scenarios.
- Contribute to project quality assurance estimate processes.
- Contribute to the acquisition of new expertise and skills for the quality assurance team.
What you’ll need to succeed
- Have 5 to 8 years QA experience;
- University level education in either computer science or other related disciplines;
- Be completely fluent in both spoken and written French.
- Professional proficiency in English an asset;
- Rigorous, autonomous and reliable;
- Sufficient knowledge of software development to ensure clear communications with other departments;
- Proficient using tools such as JIRA and Confluence;
- Knowledge of manual and automatic test procedures;
- Knowledge of Agile methodology;
- Knowledge of automated testing systems.
- Bilingual (French is mandatory).
How we like to give back
- A fun, motivating work environment;
- Flexible schedule and remote work policy;
- Several different learning and development opportunities;
- Interesting and diverse projects;
- Constant supply of fruits, juice and coffee.
Get to know us!Powered by a passion for technology, Spiria designs and develops custom digital solutions for industry leaders who want to run better businesses, deliver more value to their customers and generate growth through digital transformation. As we grow, we stay true to what we love: quality software, technological innovation, and creative collaboration.