Spiria is looking for a national sales manager to reach the highest peaks in the industry. Regardless of gender, the candidate will be able to instill a collaborative and strategic spirit within the sales teams of each office. The ideal candidate probably does not exist, because one would have to sometimes be a coach, sometimes be a strategist, sometimes be firm and sometimes be flexible. Strong experience in distributed sales team management, the IT services industry in general and complex sales processes will need to be mastered.
As National Sales Director at Spiria, you will…
- Develop and implement sales strategies, policies and objectives;
- Design and recommend compensation programs for sales teams to ensure that objectives are met;
- In collaboration with the marketing team, evaluate the positioning of competing services and organizations, as well as their marketing and sales techniques;
- Join and actively participate in the acquisition of new mandates;
- Recruit, hire, train, listen, lead, manage, evaluate, as well as several other similar verbs, which will allow you to obtain a successful team.
What you need to succeed
- Strong experience in selling customized business solutions and professional IT services;
- Experience in managing sales teams;
- Experience and understanding of advisory sales and the complex sales process;
- Strong interpersonal skills;
- Collaborative spirit;
- The ability to laugh when it's funny, and roll up your sleeves when you need to;
- Perfect command of the necessary English, full professional proficiency in French is an asset;
- To be able and willing to travel to all of Spiria’s offices.
Get to know us!
Powered by a passion for technology, Spiria designs and develops custom digital solutions for industry leaders who want to run better businesses, deliver more value to their customers and generate growth through digital transformation. As we grow, we stay true to what we love: quality software, technological innovation, and creative collaboration.