Powered by a passion for technology, Spiria designs and develops custom digital solutions for industry leaders who want to run better businesses, deliver more value to their customers and generate growth through digital transformation. As we grow, we stay true to what we love: quality software, technological innovation, and creative collaboration.
As a Software Developer at Spiria, you will…
- Write, modify, review, optimize and debug code;
- Participate in testing and quality control activities as per the testing strategy;
- Have the chance to act as advisor to the Development teams;
- Also support project-related activities;
- Review peer code and architecture to ensure compliance with Company development standards and industry best practices;
- Provide technical leadership within the project team.
What you’ll need to succeed
- 5 to 8 years experience in developing Software in Java;
- Thorough knowledge of Databases;
- Experience with JavaFX;
- Previous experience with J2EE an asset;
- Knowledge of at least one other object-oriented language (C#, C++, PHP5+, Python, etc.) an asset;
- Ability to write efficient, reusable code according to best practices;
- Experience or interest in the Agile method of software development;
- Bilingualism (English/French).
How we like to give back
- A fun, motivating work environment;
- Flexible schedule and remote work policy;
- Several different learning and development opportunities;
- Interesting and diverse projects;
- Constant supply of fruits, juice and coffee. Because coffee = code!
See what we're up to!