- Growth-Driven Strategy
- Smart Customer Experience
- Human-Centered Design
- Purpose-Built Development
Java Software Developer
Powered by a passion for technology, Spiria designs and develops custom digital solutions for industry leaders who want to run better businesses, deliver more value to their customers and generate growth through digital transformation. As we grow, we stay true to what we love: quality software, technological innovation, and creative collaboration.
As a Software Developer at Spiria, you will…
- Write, modify, review, optimize and debug code;
- Participate in testing and quality control activities as per the testing strategy;
- Have the chance to act as an advisor to development teams;
- Support project-related activities;
- Conduct peer code reviews and assess architecture to ensure compliance with Company development standards and industry best practices;
- Provide technical leadership within project teams.
What you’ll need to succeed
- At least 3 years of experience in developing with Java;
- Familiarity with one or multiple Java frameworks (Spring, Maven, JUnit, JFX, etc.);
- Thorough knowledge of Databases;
- Experience or interest in cloud technologies such as AWS or Azure;
- Knowledge of at least one other object-oriented language (C#, C++, Python, Ruby, etc.) is an asset;
- Experience in writing unit tests;
- Ability to write efficient, reusable code according to best practices;
- Professional level of French or English.
How we like to give back
- A fun, motivating work environment;
- Flexible schedule and remote work policy;
- Several different learning and development opportunities;
- Interesting and diverse projects;
- Constant supply of fruits, juice and coffee. Because coffee == code!