Do you itch for new projects, new opportunities and new ways of learning and improving yourself? Have you mastered one specific programming language or software development method and feel the pull for something more diverse and dynamic? If so, you’re perfect for our team! Here at Spiria, we’re looking for passionate, versatile developers just like you, who thirst for learning and exploring new technologies! Apply and join our team today!
As a Ruby on Rails Developer at Spiria, you will…
- Write, modify, review, optimize and debug code;
- Participate in testing and quality control activities as per the testing strategy;
- Have the chance to act as advisor to the Development teams;
- Also support project-related activities;
- Review peer code and architecture to ensure compliance with Company development standards and industry best practices;
- Provide technical leadership within the project team.
What you’ll need to succeed
- 5+ years of experience in a web development role
- Experience with open-source development
- Strong Ruby on Rails development
- Data model design (logical & physical data models)
- Experience in developing RESTful web APIs
- Experience with test automation and unit testing
- Understanding of Bootstrap CSS Framework or CSS Flexbox
How we like to give back
- A fun, motivating work environment;
- Flexible schedule and remote work policy;
- Several different learning and development opportunities;
- Interesting and diverse projects;
- Constant supply of coffee. Because coffee = code!
Get to know us!
Since 2003, Spiria develops innovative digital solutions that transform businesses, optimizes their operations, and defines how they engage with customers. Its development methodology is based on experience acquired from 900 digital products designed, developed and delivered across multiple industries. Spiria’s 150 analysts, architects and specialized developers deliver custom software for international companies such as Autodesk, Acosta and Shutterstock.