As a Developer at Spiria, you will…
- Write, modify, review, optimize and debug code;
- Participate in testing and quality control activities as per the testing strategy;
- Have the chance to act as an advisor within the development teams;
- Review peer code and architecture to ensure compliance with company development standards and industry best practices;
- Provide technical leadership within the project team.
What you’ll need to succeed
- Excellent people skills and communication skills;
- Ability to work with tight deadlines;
- Fluent in French or English, comfortable with working in a bilingual environment;
- At least 3 years’ professional experience in Web development;
- Knowledge of the most common libraries and development frameworks such as React, Vue and Angular;
- Experience with unit testing.
How we like to give back
- A fun, motivating work environment;
- Flexible schedule and remote work policy;
- Several different learning and development opportunities;
- Interesting and diverse projects;
- Constant supply of fruits, juice and coffee. Because coffee = code!
Get to know us!
Since 2003, Spiria develops innovative digital solutions that transform businesses, optimizes their operations, and defines how they engage with customers. Its development methodology is based on experience acquired from 900 digital products designed, developed and delivered across multiple industries. Spiria’s 150 analysts, architects and specialized developers deliver custom software for international companies such as Autodesk, Acosta and Shutterstock.