We are looking for a motivated intermediate to senior Front-End Developer who is looking to propel their career and take part in our web and mobile application development projects. The selected candidate will have tremendous learning and growth opportunities. Most importantly, this person will work with a team made of pure gold. Be aware, this position presents high risks of forming strong bonds with your teammates and having excessive amounts of fun.
Powered by a passion for technology, Spiria designs and develops custom digital solutions for industry leaders who want to run better businesses, deliver more value to their customers and generate growth through digital transformation. As we grow, we stay true to what we love: quality software, technological innovation, and creative collaboration.
As a Front-End Developer at Spiria, you will :
- Write, modify, review, optimize and debug code.
- Participate in testing and quality control activities as per the testing strategy.
- Have the chance to act as an advisor within the development teams.
- Review peer code and architecture to ensure compliance with standards & best practices.
- Provide technical leadership within the project team.
- Explore emerging technologies and practices among a variety of projects.
What you’ll need to succeed :
- 5 to 10 years of professional experience in Web and mobile Application Development.
- Excellent people skills and communication skills.
- Strong capabilities of problem solving and autonomy
- Ability to work with tight deadlines.
- Experience with the agile methodology.
- Experience with unit testing.
Nice to have, in case you want to stand out :
- Proficient in English and/or French.
- Sample projects with emerging technologies
- An awesome attitude and an unquenchable thirst for knowledge.
- Understanding of modern ES standards, and familiarity with upcoming features
How we like to give back :
- A fun, motivating, engaging work environment.
- Flexible schedule and work/life balance
- Several different learning and development opportunities.
- Interesting and diverse projects.