- Growth-Driven Strategy
- Smart Customer Experience
- Human-Centered Design
- Purpose-Built Development
UI/UX Senior Designer
Powered by a passion for technology, Spiria designs and develops custom digital solutions for industry leaders who want to run better businesses, deliver more value to their customers and generate growth through digital transformation. As we grow, we stay true to what we love: quality software, technological innovation, and creative collaboration.
As a Designer at Spiria, you will...
- Take on an advisory role with internal or external stakeholders for projects related to his area of expertise.
- Generate ideas and contribute to problem solving through analysis and in-depth knowledge of its area of expertise;
- Develop tools, policies and practices related to design;
- Create interface prototypes (Participate in the design and development of user interfaces that are user-friendly and efficient);
- Provide interface support for development teams in carrying out mandates;
- Support quality assurance teams to define, write and execute user interface test plans;
- Participate in testing, optimization, maintenance, and recommendations to improve the user experience.
What you'll need to succeed...
- 5+ years of experience
- Experience in providing services and designing solutions for clients and companies (B2C and B2B)
- Experience in gathering customer needs;
- Practical experience in UX and UI design
- Mobile and Responsive interface design
- Master the following tools: Sketch, InVision, Figma, Adobe CC Suite
- Excellent oral and written skills in English and French
- Experience or interest in product and user research an asset
What we'd like to see with your application...
- Working file example
How we like to give back
- A fun, motivating work environment;
- Flexible schedule and remote work policy;
- Several different learning and development opportunities;
- Interesting and diverse projects;
- Constant supply of fruits, juice and coffee.