Do you itch for new projects, new opportunities and new ways of learning and improving yourself? Here at Spiria, we’re looking for passionate, versatile developers just like you, who thirst for learning and exploring new technologies! Apply and join our team today!
As a Senior Developer at Spiria, you will…
- Write, modify, review, optimize and debug code;
- Participate in testing and quality control activities as per the testing strategy;
- Have the chance to act as advisor to the Development teams;
- Also support project-related activities;
- Review peer code and architecture to ensure compliance with Company development standards and industry best practices;
- Provide technical leadership within the project team.
What you’ll need to succeed
- 5+ years experience in developing Software in C++;
- Practical experience with QT, MFC and/or OpenGL a definite plus;
- Thorough knowledge of at least one other object-oriented language (C#, Java, PHP5+, Python, etc.);
- Ability to write efficient, reusable code according to best practices;
- Experience or interest in the Agile method of software development;
- Bilinguisme (English/French).
How we like to give back
- A fun, motivating work environment;
- Flexible schedule and remote work policy;
- Several different learning and development opportunities;
- Interesting and diverse projects;
- Constant supply of fruits, juice and coffee. Because coffee = code!
Get to know us!
Powered by a passion for technology, Spiria designs and develops custom digital solutions for industry leaders who want to run better businesses, deliver more value to their customers and generate growth through digital transformation. As we grow, we stay true to what we love: quality software, technological innovation, and creative collaboration.