Business Development Director
One of Canada’s Fastest-Growing Companies (8 years in a row), Spira, is looking for an enthusiastic Business Development Director with exemplary ability and the unique opportunity to develop new customer accounts and generate new opportunities. We are looking for someone who has a good understanding of strategies for selling professional services as well as a good knowledge of the tech industry.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Reporting to the Senior Director - National Sales:
- Strategically develop new accounts and business opportunities through prospecting and networking;
- Diligently represent Spiria and interact with stakeholders at both executive and tactical levels;
- Understand the strategic and business drivers that motivate the development of client projects;
- Undertake the responsibilities of a business and technology advisor and involve the team as appropriate;
- Seamlessly manage the sales process and the interventions of the various players involved in the customer's decision-making;
- Promote dynamic growth in existing accounts;
- Collaborate with team members when writing service offers.
- 5 to 10 years of experience in passionate sales development of customized business solutions and professional IT SERVICES;
- Have a respectable understanding of consultative selling and its complex sales process;
- Exceed our expectations in your ability to develop and acquire new accounts across diverse markets;
- A unique knack to bring closure to deals and client satisfaction;
- An inspiring and large network of business relationships mostly, but not limited to, in the National Capital Region;
- Possess an innovative vision that which opens doors to develop lasting business relationships;
- Show resilience and cherish social support from your team! Tenacious and eager; have the will to win and achieve goals.
- Bilingual: fluent English & FRENCH is a MUST.
WHAT WE'RE OFFERING:
In addition to a base annual salary, we are offering a commission plan geared towards meeting sales targets (OTE), benefits are competitive, and our work environment is fun, respectful and cares for the well-being of employees. Our business objectives are ambitious, we are growing, and we are looking for someone who wants to contribute to our success!