We created a state-of-the-art Web application for complex financial transactions. This user-friendly portal offers users all the required functionalities for their complex financial transactions and for managing their account and portfolio.
- Category :
- Web application
- Specific services :
- UX – User Experience
- UI – User Interface
- Graphic Design
- .NET development
- Integration of financial systems
Jitneytrade users with full access to the Web application developed by Spiria.
Months: return on investment for the Web application in terms of time and resources saved by Jitneytrade.
Existing software programs replaced by the custom Jitneytrade Web application.
The Mandate | A Mission-Critical Financial Application
Jitneytrade has maintained a profitable business relationship with Spiria since 2011. The discount brokerage firm wanted to optimize the user experience of its Web platform, which offers its individual and institutional clients access to a wide variety of transactional solutions at the cutting edge of technology.
Spiria developed a state-of-the-art user interface that is simple to use and offers users a wide range of functionalities to manage complex financial transactions, accounts and portofolios.
The new platform must manage the transactional tools
used for securities trading in real time
with following functionalities :
- An adaptive Web platform with an interface that scales to the user's monitor
- A multi-screen display system
- A streaming connection system for external financial data
- A system to minimize electronic transactions with third parties
- An easy to use account management system
- A personalized management system for the reports and performance graphs of financial securities
- An online statement system for users
Adapting the platform to a new interface and adding specific functionalities
Compatibility and connectivity
Ensure proper connection and interoperability between Jitneytrade’s existing platform and the new platform developed by Spiria
The Result | Mission Accomplished
We used Microsoft’s ASP.net MVC 3 to model the architecture for Jitneytrade’s scalable and adaptive web-based platform.